Saturday, August 22, 2009

New stuff!

Aries version of the necklace I made my mom for her birthday.



Mae's request.
Scorpio, Black, no heart... sorry! I tried!



Sammie mentioned something like this.
Wanted to see if it would work out.
$10 if you're interested =).



I tried it with a charm. I personally like it without one.
$14 with a charm if you're interested =).


I probably shoulda used a smaller jump ring.
I think I'll try that.



A lot of my friends have been asking for red & black stuff.
I came up with this, the bail's werent as epic as I thought they would be.
The red crystal isnt as dark as I wanted it to be.
But it still looks pretty bad ass!



I just wanted to post this because I accidently bokeh'd!!
I'm so happy & proud of myself!! =D
Without a dSLR!! =)

Oh if you're interested this necklace is $30.




I cant get over how pretty this crystal is! Seriously!!
Sorry Audrey I'm taking a million pics of your necklace lol!

4 comments:

M said...

oh my gosh!! im in love with it!!! im in love with everything you make!! AHHH!

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Wow, I love the new pieces you're using~! <3

ectini said...

Awww the star bracelet is sooo cute! I will come back when I have $$ lol xD

P.S. - did you finish reading time traveler's wife?!?! I liked it a lot but so sad :( I didn't care too much for the actual ending tho :P

twinsouls888 said...

Sooo pretty and very nice blog, I followed you ^_^