Monday, August 10, 2009

Mom's birthday gift.

I wanted to do this for Mother's Day, but for some odd reason... I didnt. So I decided to do this for her birthday. I wanted to make her a necklace. I didnt really know what I wanted to make her around Mother's Day so I'm glad I held off on it until her birthday, I came up with this idea a few weeks before.


Leo charm + Peridot Butterfly Swarovski crystal.




This is the first necklace I ever made and it was a pretty fun process, it was really relaxing. The most difficulty I had with this was finding a bail big enough for the butterfly crystal. I broke about two smaller bails trying to figure it out lol. Good thing Martin found me this cute little set that had a bunch of different sizes!



Leo & star charm + Blue Flower Swarovski crystal.


This was also for my mom. This is the very first thing I ever made with Swarovski's. But I ended up giving it to her early cause I was just so excited about it lol. Its a cell phone charm!

I also made myself a similar necklace to the one I made her but I havent taken pictures of it yet. I have another necklace I plan on making (once my supplies get here) and another necklace in progress that my bestie had an idea for. If I end up satisfied with either one, I might just include them in a giveaway on my beauty blog.

2 comments:

ceebabyyx said...

those are soo beautiful hun!!
omgg!! i loove them both!!

but of course i dont mind you following my blog!
i hope you dont mind me following yours!

oh by the way my name is choua! :D

Unknown said...

ooooo!! they look great marie! i'm sure your mom will LOVE it!! :)