Saturday, August 22, 2009

Check.

  • Mae's necklace
  • Star bracelet
  • Red & Black
  • Fall necklaces
  • Sammie's Wicked necklace
  • Dad's birthday keychain

Remember how I mentioned that I was waiting on a shipment? Well, I got it yesterday. And I was pretty bummed out. It turns out everything I ordered was accidentally ordered as 4MM instead of 6MM. How the hell did I manage to get that mixed up?! I'm so sad. Now all the other projects I was waiting to do will have to wait. I did email the company last night (only to find that I emailed the wrong address so I technically emailed them this morning) to see if I could exchange them. I hope they let me, or I could just reorder the whole thing... but wtf am I gonna do with 4MM beads?!

I went to a bead store in my area yesterday and they had a nice selection of biocones. They also had this really really really really pretty leaf chain I wanted (how can metal feel so SOFT?!) but it was $19.50/foot. Boyfriend didnt even give it a second chance lol. The biocones were $.50/each! For 6MM! My boyfriend was like "no... that's too much. Maybe they mean like... for a certain amount" and they had baggies on the side and there was a 4MM baggie for like $23 for like 20 and he was like "or not, we gotta go, this place aint for us" and pulled me out of the store hahahahah!

So as you can see, I crossed off 3 projects on my list. I should cross off my dad's keychain since a biocone fell out and all I have to do is put it back on, but I'm lazy. In fact, I'm scaring at the biocone thats about 3 inches away from the finished keychain. I know, hellur lazy right?

K gonna go edit the pictures for the new stuff done and post 'em!

0 comments: