Friday, August 14, 2009

Idea's.

So I'm stumped on what to make next! I know I'm in the process of figuring out what kind of keychain (Martin felt that a cell phone charm would be too girly for him, pfft) to make my dad. And I'm also in the process of making a necklace (of which I'm waiting on the products to be shipped to me) as well as a necklace I'm calling "For Audrey" since my best friend's name is Audrey and well... it was her idea! I just took it and twisted it and of course, made it! I hope she likes it!

I'm trying to come up with a few things for Fall, esp since Fall is my favorite season!

Other than trying to come up with idea's, I'm on the search for a better quality chain. The one I use now is good cause it comes with a lobster clasp but... I dont know, I just hate the way it feels. And its a bit hard to find chain since there isnt many bead stores in my area. Oh poop.

So yes...
  • Searching for a better chain
  • Fall idea's
I hope I make some stuff before Fall ends! I'd actually be bummed if I didnt lol.

0 comments: