Friday, August 21, 2009

Current projects.

  • Mae's necklace
  • Star bracelet
  • Red & Black
  • Fall necklaces
  • Sammie's Wicked necklace
  • Dad's birthday keychain
I've got a few things gathered for a few fall themed idea's (not as many as I'd like though considering I'm broke!) and I'm pretty excited to put those together. I have two small projects for me that I have in mind. Excited to show those to you guys too!

I'm waiting on a shipment of biocones lol. I recently (as in 2 days ago) figured out how to wire wrap! I need to practice a bunch more since its good (better -- WAYYY better than my first attempt) but its not perfect. Is there a secret to making "the perfect loop"? Cause I find that once I do make a decent loop, the rest from there is pretty easy. Hmph.

If you guys are interested in any of my stuff, let me know =). And feel free to make requests! I'm always up for a request! Trying to figure out what kind of style I like best, and as always with doing that, its taking some time.

0 comments: