Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Requests + Fall + Disney preview.

REQUESTS

Someone requested this as a Jacob inspired piece.


Because by now you should know I like playing with crystals!
I cant get over how PRETTY this crystal is!



My good friend Mae wanted a crown with a black or purple star.
I didnt have a purple star, but I had a light purple starfish.
These are just up for her to choose one.



I love the Jet crystals but I hate how plain they look!



Her boyfriend asked if I had any crosses and I didnt. I'm not very religious. I spent some time searching for a non girly looking cross and I actually think this one looks really neat. I just have to make it more "manly" but how do you make a necklace look more manly?!



FALL



My first set of earrings (besides the attempt). Incomplete. I thought I had bought some gold earring hooks but I guess I didnt! I dont know how I feel about these, anyone interested? Should I make more?


Not big on gold (I'm allergic to them on my ears). But I'm actually really liking this bracelet!


Another view, I love the way the leaves feel on your skin!




DiSNEY PREViEW

Cinderelly!



I know it's not the best preview ever, but I dont wanna give away all the good stuff! I'll be making a whole separate post for that when everything's completed. I'm also going to be attempting a Wizard of Oz inspired set. We'll see how this goes!



As always, if you're interested in anything or would like to make a request, dont hesitate to ask!

10 comments:

ectini said...

Great creations! I reeeally like the ones with the crowns (:

Haha my word verification is "Poodly" :P Just thought that was funny XD

mayaari said...

the leaf bracelet and cinderella necklace are pretty :)

manly necklace? maybe use ball chain (the chains that dog tags are usually on) or pewter/brass for an antique look? or even leather cord?

Unknown said...

hmmm how to make it more manly... bigger chains? black string thing (i dont know what its called.. its not really string, its like... i dunno...hahaha i think you know what i mean though) and the disney preview? love it! can't wait to see more! i'm acutally dying to go back to dland... i havn't been since i was 5. :(

Unknown said...

yay for cinderella carriages!
I think Kym might be talking about black synthetic leather necklaces/cords. Those are more manly.

Unknown said...

btw.. I love your pumpkin earrings!

Unknown said...

did you ever get that necklace from FFXI online? BAD ASS TO THE BONE! I WANTED ONE.

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) said...

those are all gorgeous!!

Mona said...

leaves! i wuvies them!

i bought the domain and redirects my blog thru it

Anonymous said...

cuz! i loooooove the filigree! the leaves are gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

aww I love the pumpkins! So cute and festive!