Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How rude!

I was at my local bead store yesterday in search of cord necklaces, a guy friend of mine requested something and pretty silver chain isnt manly enough for me. So while I was there, it seems as though they released a few Halloween themed charms, after the crowd of people died down, I went to go see what they had up.

The display in front of it showed earrings made of beads that looked a lot like pumpkins. The leaf was a bead that was wire wrapped on top and the wire curled under and over the leaf bead. They were really pretty. So I went to search for the naked pumpkin bead. WELL. One of the ladies that were there took ALL of them! She left one. Seriously, you're gonna leave just one why not just take them all!!

I grabbed the last one but I put it back cause seriously, what am I gonna do with one bead? Ugh, I dont know, that just frustrated me.

But I did get what I went there for (I always get so excited that I forget and trail off into something else lol) and I got some fancy chain that I'm going to be playing with and yahhh.... I was thinking of making gold-ish jewelry for Fall cause I mean... its fall. But I'm allergic to gold so that might explain why all of my stuff is in sterling silver. But I figure I can let a few gold things slide for Fall.

I'm going to be working on the Disney inspired stuff today and I probably wont post anything about it up until everything is done (or mostly done, depending on how excited I get). I'm a little bummed I dont have anything Alice related, I have a few idea's but its finding the supplies for those idea's that's the hard part.

I'm on a wild search for witch hats (I love witch hats) and I'm having a hard time finding ones I can afford, just because you slap "Harry Potter" in the front doesnt mean you can add an extra to the price! My cousin is sending me some crystals from the Philippines, so I'm excited to get those too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha wth? seriously? why didn't she just take all of them! better than leaving ONE! jeeeeez. hha ;P

mayaari said...

one bead? that's like leaving one sip of orange juice/milk/coffee in a container...what's the point? hope you gave her the evil eye for doing that!