Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Update.

As you probably have read from this post, I've been busy. Might explain the lack of new items.

But exciting news!

I'm planning on completely changing my jewelry line around. I'm not going to be focusing on crystal pendants as much anymore, I just find it hard to come up with things when there's a limited amount of designs for the crystals. I'm still going to use them in my pieces but they're not going to be the only thing on them, get what I'm saying?

Which means, everything I've already made has to go. I'll be putting up all of the pieces for sale soon and everything has to go! So I can get started on the new stuff!

I'm still going to be working on my Disney collection as planned and my Wicked/Wizard of Oz collection as semi planned. With this new change, I've come up with a bunch of holiday idea's! I'm excited :D

Sadly, I havent mastered wire wrapping so my excitement is probably going to die down a little when it comes time to wire wrap LOL. We'll see! Hopefully I get it down quick! Hey. If Martin can do it perfect in 3 tries, I can do... right?! Hehe.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait to see your new stuff marie!