Thursday, September 3, 2009

Three new pieces!


My first necklace for Fall. Not sure how I feel about this just yet... I'm trying to think of other things I can make, its a little harder than I thought it would be since there arent many crystals to choose from.




Matching earrings I made for Mae's necklace. The hooks were too big to work with so I trimmed them like the bead lady told me to, but I think I trimmed them slanted so they dont close straight anymore =\ lame. Its okay though, it was my first attempt at making earrings. These are cute, now if only I could get the hooks on right. I bought another set of hooks, so I'm gonna try again... after I come up with a better battle plan lol.




I wanted a simple necklace for myself so I made this. I am IN LOVE with this crystal! Its sooo pretty! I had a hard time picking a bail since the other ones I tried to pair it with ruined the fact that it was a heart crystal. Even with the one I picked you cant tell its a heart, which kinda bothers me.

I made an extra one of these so if you're interested let me know =).

5 comments:

Tina said...

Your jewerly skills get better every time I see a new entry. Or picture! I'm kind of interested in it a little. I'm not a jewerly type of girl but they seem simple, not too flashy. Plus I like silver over gold for some reason too. :D

I'll come back to you with this. :P

But yeah, the lower lashes I like, I been wanting to try out those and you were selling them cheaper I think so how does this work. Do I give you my paypal I never done this before. I've only used paypal through ebay and it was a clicking process. lol

And I'm still thinking about the 88 shimmer pal. If you're still selling. But I'm a little skeptical/unsure. I own too many eyeshadows (mainly lg. palettes).

Does it have scent? And how is it's pigmenation? And size wise. Is it like a dime size?

Mona said...

your fall necklace is lovely!

Unknown said...

Make them into cell phone charms!! Or make a necklace, as well! Those keys are so awesome because it already comes with a loop that makes it absolutely PERFECT for necklaces!

Anne-Marie said...

Gasp! I love this crystal too. Super cute! Can't. Stop. Looking at it.

Stephanie said...

bails on hearts is tricky. Yeah, I hate how sometimes it doesn't look like a heart anymore. Why not just use a leaf bail? A leaf on a heart is always cute!